HTML5 Boilerplate is a front-end, professional template which helps website developers to construct robust, adaptable and fast web applications and websites using a set of elements and features that are HTML 5 ready.
Source Code And Custom Build for Boilerplate
HTML5 Boilerplate’s latest source code is available as a compressed zip file. It is also possible to get a customized build and generate a new project of your own using Boilerplate template. You can also clone github repo and check the tagged release that you want to use for a project.
HTML5 Boilerplate Core and Basics
Offering You the Best Set of Features
Boilerplate was released after over three years in development. It offers the best practices in cross-domain Flash and Ajax, performance optimizations, cross browser normalization and much more. Boilerplate offers users with all the features required so you can get any project started off quickly and in the right direction.
Why Boilerplate is Awesome
- Handy .js and no-js classes to style according to capability
- Specific IE classes for maximized control cross-browser
- Graceful degradation, progressive enhancement
- Optimization of mobile browsers
- Best practices in website configuration defaults
- Optimal compression and caching rules for top level performance
- Ready for HTML5 so you can use new tags with confidence
- Compatible with all browsers
The key to creating the perfect website, mobile website and web apps is using the right technology that answers the needs of your customers. Contact Ignition Media today to find out how we can make that happen for you!