Are you looking for Gold Coast website company to help you develop and design a website?
This can be tricky since there a lot of companies out there—and a number of them are very reputable and reliable, to boot. But fluff aside, there are a number of factors you need to consider when choosing a website company. Here’s what you should look out for to know which to choose:
- Buzzwords. Does this particular company like using buzzwords such as “clean” website design or “zen-like” aesthetic design but say nothing else? In this case: avoid the company at all cost.
Having a website made is not just about the actual visual design; it’s also about the infrastructure, the features, the integration of social media and other outside elements. More so, you need to find a company that sees the website as a business opportunity—not just a work of art.
- Portfolio. But, let’s face it, the actual design is also important; you will drive away visitors if your site was designed using codes from a free template website. The company’s portfolio is the best way to judge if the company has what it takes to do design your site.
Check out the portfolio for common errors and red flags, apart from the actual quality of the presented designs. If a company does an error over and over again, it means it’s likely those errors will be present on your site as well.
- Price. The common mistake in this area? Looking the cheapest company. Instead, look for a company that offers the best value for the price it asks. A company may charge more than average, but maybe it includes services for CMS customization, e-commerce set-up, and social media integration? On the flipside, that affordable company you find may not even offer free domain name and web hosting.
- Work flow. Again, another overlooked aspect. Know how the company works to find out what you should expect—and when you should expect the outcome. This is to avoid a company that cannot deliver the website on the agreed date.
- Lastly, maintenance. The work of the website company should not end after the website goes live. Will the company offer support even after this? Up to what extent—and how much will be involved, if applicable?
Get a Free Quote Today!
Please complete the following enquiry form to request a free quote. Alternatively, you may call our office on (07) 55 687 515