Why is it popular?
How to get jQuery and how to apply it to your website?
Benefits of using jQuery
There are so many reasons why so many websites use jQuery. Some of them are the following:
- It offers highly organised documentation.
- It makes using Ajax hassle-free.
- Several extensions and plugins have been developed exclusively for jQuery making it easier for developers to get the exact functionality that they’re looking for.
How Ignition Media use jQuery to enhance websites
Here at Ignition Media, we use jQuery to enhance the overall appearance and functionality of our clients’ websites. We use jQuery for § Content sliders (for call to actions)§ Photo galleries (to showcase the client’s products and services)§ Contact forms (to return an automatic thank you a response)§ Menus (for easy navigation)§ Lightboxes (to open external images or content within the frame of the page and not in a new window)§ Responsive grids (jQuery is used in both Bootstrap and Foundation, the HTML frameworks we use to create our mobile websites) § And much more! To view some of our latest websites,
- Ultimate Guide to website design
- Use jQuery Content Sliders to Enhance Your Website’s Homepage
- 5 important things to know about web design
- Website Design Tips
Get a Free Quote Today!
Please complete the following enquiry form to request a free quote. Alternatively, you may call our office on (07) 55 687 515